Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hilarious Thanksgiving Status Updates


  1. I often view the Thanksgiving table as a roulette table, something about potato salad and macaroni salad made by people that don’t like me makes me think I would be safer in Vegas betting my house and car.
  2. Thanksgiving is the one day each year that families get together…and remind themselves why they only get together once a year.
  3. If you manage to attend a second Thanksgiving then you didn't do the first one right.
  4. Some of us live thousands of miles away from our families and don't get to be with them during the Holidays. Jealous?
  5. I train year round just for 2 days a year. Thanksgiving and Christmas. May have to break out the elastic pants after tomorrow.
  6. Don’t worry about what you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Worry about what you eat between Christmas and Thanksgiving
  7. The radio should've started playing thanksgiving music instead of christmas music but the only song I can think of is Adam Sandlers Thanksgiving Song.
  8. Be thankful for everything you have. There is always somebody out there that is less fortunate than you. Hope everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
  9. I'm writing a thanksgiving cookbook called "50 shades of gravy."
  10. Driving out to the family farm for Thanksgiving. But first, a stop at the airport for a quickie.
Join my FAN PAGE and post your Thanksgiving funny status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored